Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mayle Cocktail Dress For Sale Size 8 Fits 6: SOLD





Early collection Mayle lace cocktail dress size 8 but would be best for a 6. I picked this up at INA about 6 years ago and have never worn it. Its in mint condition with one flaw - it has a minor tiny hole in the lace that I just noticed when I decided to sell it - the hole is not noticable and is located on the lower right area of the dress close to the seam. I can have this repaired prior to shipping if desired though I will need to include the cost of the repair into the price.  Attached belt in matching material that closes with two buttons on the back. Champagne silk with lace overlay.
Bust: 34
Waist: 28
Hips: 34/36
Length: (from top of sleeve to bottom) 41 inches
Hidden side zipper
This dress is an absolute must for any Mayle fan.  Priced based on small hole.  I can have this repaired prior to shipping if desired.
$99 
Shipping is $9 USA/$15 abroad. Paypal only.
email mzimlin @gmail.com if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment