Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mayle Danya Dress, Size 6--SOLD

I'm selling my Mayle Danya dress, size 6 but will also fit a small 8. I have almost all of the dresses from Fall 07 (one of my favourite Mayle collections) and this one I just don't wear so it's time to let it go. Was $795, I'm asking $175, including domestic/Canadian shipping OBO. I will mail overseas but will have to add a little more to cover shipping.

This dress is barely worn but the fabric does tend to very slight pilling which is barely noticeable but I want to make sure any prospective buyer is fully informed. The dress is in great condition and is perfect for the cooler weather--it can be worn alone or with a sweater underneath. It is made of a wool/silk blend with extensive use of Jane's gold and black winter lace.

The picture from the Mayle lookbook shows this dress styled with a belt that was not included. The front is plain and the back fastens with the decorative button. I've included close ups of the lace and fastening. If interested, email me at moya[dot]luckett[at]gmail[dot]com or leave a comment below. Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment