Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mayle Jacket, Rachel Comey Shirt and Shoes

Never worn Mayle Jacket, size 4. It's a super cool coat, and I've never worn it (to be totally honest, I can be messy and I love white but I shouldn't own white. So I've been actually afraid to wear this jacket- which is stupid b/c it's such a lovely, lovely coat.) It's a perfect spring time coat- it's a little boxy with a neat fit. It could fit up to a 6 or even an 8. It's an amazing jacket- just for someone that is not me. Asking for $125, but I am open to offers.



Silk Rachel Comey shirt from Gilt Groupe- never worn, size small. Asking for $55, open to offers.




Never worn Rachel Comey shoes, size 11. Could definitely fit a 10 or an 11, they run slightly narrow. Asking for $125.




Please email me: csinders at gmail dot com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment