Saturday, October 6, 2012

Steven Alan Cynthia dress SZ L (SOLD)

Gorgeous Steven Alan Cynthia dress size large. I purchased this on Saks.com and I never wore it. It was too long for my liking and I did shorten it from its original mid-calf length to just above the knee (which actually balances the dress and is more flattering that the mid calf length). Buts 36, waist 32 Hips 42.

Steven Alan Cynthia dress: burgundy and merlot-red printed velvet, round neck, gathering at waist, pintucks at sides of waist, side pockets, hook-fastening keyhole at back, lined at body. Concealed zip fastening at side. 82% rayon, 18% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Velvet Dots.

I paid $385, plus another $35 to shorten the dress. I am asking $75.00 plus shipping $8 usa/$15 abroad.

Email mzimlin@gmail.com if interested.






No comments:

Post a Comment