Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mayle Theodora dress in persimmon - Reduced






Mayle Theodora dress in persimmon

Size 8
100% silk
Worn twice -in excellent condition : 9/10
No stains, no rips.
Note: the only sign of wear is a little discoloration hardly difficult to see on the right underarm.  I bought the dress in this condition and have still a lot of life! I'm selling it because it's hanging on my closet for too long. It's a too short dress for me, i'm wearing mid calf dress and i prefer to find it a good home!


Paid: $295+ tax
Reduced: 80€ / $104 approx + shipping cost 
I'm shipping from Spain. Please check the shipping cost for your country.
Europe & UK: $20 with tracking+ insurance
U.S.A/Australia/Asia: $28 with tracking+ insurance

For more question, let a message or email me : ginarosesss[at]yahoo[dot]es

No comments:

Post a Comment