Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mayle, Lyell, Mina Stone, and Aldo x Preen

A few more things to get rid of!
Email me at csinders at gmail.com 

Mayle Shirt
some defects, a few spots on the front and a pull in the back. Size Small.

Feel free to offer a price, I just want it go to a Mayle loving home!

















]








Lyell Romper- super rare! With a little wear- a hole near the zipper but that's it in terms of flaws.

Asking 90.
Size 6








Mina Stone dress- never worn
Size 2
All silk
Asking for 70



Aldo x Preen shoes
Worn a few times, slight wear on the soles, great condition!
Amazing shoes, from the Preen x Aldo collab.
From Preen's pixel inspired collection-super cute, amazing for summer.
Size 41, fits true to size.
asking for 35







3 comments:

  1. I love the heels and the Mina stone dress! Are the heels equivalent to a US 10? Do you have insole and heel measurements? Also, any idea for the dress' street size equivalent? Is a 2 like a medium or small? Any info would be great, thanks! g AT lilyspruce DOT com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm really interested in the Lyell Romper, but bit depends a bit on the price. Also, I'm a 2-4, so how does it run size wise? Cheers. birigik at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I e-mailed you... my e-mail is g AT lily spruce DOT com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete