Friday, December 27, 2013

Lyell, Cynthia Rowley, and Rachel Comey

Hey all,
the following is for sale!
email me at csinders at gmail dot com.

Also, I have a few things listed on ebay.

Rachel Comey- asking for 35
Size Small
bust-17in across
waist-17in across
length- 22in long









Cynthia Rowley Dress- asking for 25
Size 4
bust 17 in across
waist 14 in across
Hip 22in across (but it's a bubble skirt with pockets so it could accommodate a few more inches)



Lyell velvet top- asking for $125
bust-17in across
waist 14in across
It is cut on the bias and I haven't seen this top listed in a really long time.
Sadly, there wasn't a size that I could see in the shirt.
Worn only once, in great condition.


1 comment:

  1. I am definitely interested in that Rachel Comey top! kljnoack at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete