Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vintage Mayle Dress Size 6- SOLD






My favorite Mayle dress of all time. screams "Jazz Age" and classic Chanel. I just won this in a bigger size on eBay so I am selling my 6.  Its in mint condition no holes, no stains, no pills. Photos do not do it justice - there is a metallic threading that runs through this ress that gives it a luxe feel. The sleeves are short sleeve but slightly belled. The PERFECT holiday dress.  Lined with a contrasting silk on the lower half.

Bust 34
Waist: 28
Hips: 38

Original retail for this was $525, I just want to make up what I paid for the larger size so I am asking $60 + shipping ($8). I am in town until Tuesday and if you would like it I can ship before then otherwise it will be shipped on 12/27 when I return. Email mzimlin@gmail.com if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment