Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yohji Yamamoto Y's Dress





Beautiful Y's dress from Yohji Yamamoto. This is a vintage collector in perfect condition.
I'm sad to part with it because it's such a great dress for winter but it's definitively too big.
I bought it in France from a vintage reseller who sells exclusively Comme des Garçons, Issey Myake & Yamamoto vintage pieces.

The fabric is quite heavy and warm. 2 pockets. Zip in the front. No flaws, no tears, perfect condition. I'm a size 4 little 6 and it s too big for me as i'm not tall. I think it's great for someone which size is a 6/8 even a 10.

Made in Japan
Y's tag

Fabric : 90 % wool, 10 %nylon

Lenght : 99 cm / 39 inch
Bust : 60 cm /23,6 inch approx ( flat)


Asking: $110 + $28 worldwide postage ( tracking & insurance for everywhere - posted from Spain)

First come first served. If interested please email me at ginarosesss(at)yahoo(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment