Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mayle "VANYA" dress



Color: Black

Material: 100% Silk


Style: Babydoll

Size: 2 (Fits a 4 as well)

Description: Babydoll silhouette with front and backside pleating. Ruffle accent on sleeves. Side zip. Fully lined in 100% silk. NOTE: I AM SELLING THE ORIGINAL BLACK VANYA - the second pic is just to show the detail of the design.

Price: Retailed for $600

Condition: Like new - worn once. I had the sleeves altered to fit more like the picture. The sleeves were a lot bigger and it looks a lot better.

I love this dress, but sadly it no longer suits my lifestyle. I stare at it lovingly in my closet but never wear it since it's a bit dressy!

Asking: $300 obo (including shipping to the US). Please leave your email, if interested. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am very interested if this is still available! Please email me at the dot boston dot mermaid at gmail, thanks!

    ReplyDelete