Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tammy Fender Purifying Facewash




While admittedly not a clothing item (and blog owners, please feel free to contact me if you believe the posting to be poor matched for its audience), I am looking to see if anyone is interested in this tammy fender facewash. I recently made the switch to all natural beauty products. I read about the tammy fender line in numerous places (http://nomoredirtylooks.com/ and http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/tag/tammy-fender/ among others). The product is great and the smell wonderful, but unfortunately, my extremely sensitive/allergy prone skin acted up after only using 1/8 of the bottle. Instead of having it go to waste, I'm hoping that someone else might be interested. It would be a low cost way to try the line.

Purchased at ABC Home in Manhattan for $50 plus tax. Asking $18 plus shipping or offers. Paypal and US shipping only. Please feel free to contact at wythe[and]metropolitan[at]gmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment