Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dries Van Noten Runway black dress - Fall winter 2009 collection (SOLD)







NWOT Dries Van Noten black dress
Size FR 36 - Fits US2/4
From the Fall 2009 collection
92% wool - 8% polyamide Medium/heavy weight wool blend fabric
made un Belgium
Zip on a side
Asymmetric and beautifully tailored, this dress is a must have for a nice and intemporal collection

Back Lenght 108 cm / 42 inch approx
Front lenght 104 cm / 41 inch approx
Waist 40cm /15,7 inch approx
Underarm 93 cm /36,5 inch approx
Hips 94 cm /37 inch

I live this dress but it definitively does not fit me. 

Asking: 145€ ( approx: $185) + shipping cost ( $25 with tracking )

If interested please email me at: ginarosesss(at)yahoo(dot)es

1 comment:

  1. I strongly caution against purchasing an item from this seller. I received a dress with a non-functional zipper, making it essentially un-wearable). Not only had this information not been disclosed, but when I asked for a reimbursement of the shipping fee ($17) to compensate for the cost of the repair, all I got was a defensive response and, needless to say, no reimbursement. This was a bad faith transaction, and I wouldn't want someone else to have the same experience. I'm sorry to post something negative, but caveat emptor.

    ReplyDelete