Thursday, May 17, 2012

Looking for...

There have been a few items I have been searching for for a long time, so I thought I would post here and see if anyone has these items and are willing to part with them :)
Looking for both the above dresses in sizes 2 or 4. They're both from Mayle's resort 08 collection. The dress on the right is the Melia (either ivory or black), but I'm not sure what the name of the dress on the left is (looking for the purple specifically).

I am also looking for the Eniko dress in the full color paradiso print (not black and white).

Please contact me at hapachewy [at] gmail {dot} com if you are willing to sell any of these dresses!

2 comments:

  1. The other dress is the jacinthe and its cut quite small. it occassionally appears on eBay. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete