Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mayle Wedges SZ 39 NIB - SOLD

I love these Mayle wedges, but in the years that I have owned them (that would be about 5) I have not worn them once, they have languished in the box, in my closet. They are a 39, and they fit me (with a small touch of room) and I am normally a 38.5 (though a 39 in Miu Miu, Prada and other European brand shoes. These will arrive in their box. They have never been worn beyond being tried on.  Very comfortable the times that I have tried them on.  I have been on the fence about selling these. As Mayle is no longer in business these are most likely one of the few "new in box" pairs of Mayle shoes in existence. If they do not sell this week, I was most likely meant to keep them.








Original retail was $525.  Shipping in the USA is $15.85 via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. Shipping abroad will be $25. Paypal only. Buyer must pay within 24 hours of end of auction. I am asking $250 which I believe is a pretty fair price for these shoes.

Email mzimlin@gmail.com if interested (please note I also have these listed on eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment