Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mayle Wool Yves Sweater SZ S - Excellent Conditions- SOLD

I recently won this sweater on eBay- I knew it was a long shot that the small would fit me but I gambled anyway.   Asking what I paid $115.99 - please email mzimlin@gmail.com if interested or I will list on eBay. Its truly a great piece in excellent if not mint conditions that I wish fit me. From the eBay description which was right on the money:




  • Fabulous light brown sweater with a hint of yellow!
  • Light-weight.
  • Three buttons at front.
  • Two functional waist pockets with button closure.
  • Long sleeves.
  • Great addition to your closet!
  • Size is a Small.
  • Made of 47% alpaca, 40% polyamide, and 13% wool!
  • Chest area measures 17 1/2" from armpit seam to armpit seam laid flat.
  • Length measures 26" from top of shoulder to hem 

No comments:

Post a Comment