Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mayle silk top, size 6 [SOLD]



Beautiful embroidered top by Mayle, size 6 (could fit a 4 as well, especially if you want to layer as in the top photo). Substantial ivory silk -- not see-through at all -- with embroidery in sky blue, pink, and black. Slight peplum waist that would look great belted. Gathered flutter sleeves also edged in embroidery. Front bodice as decorative black buttons. Side zip. All in all, a piece that exemplifies the feminine details that made Mayle such a beloved line. In excellent condition. I'm sad to let this one go, but it never leaves my closet.

Asking $115, including US shipping (a bit more to Canada). Listing ends 7 June. Please leave your email in your comment or email me hellosearchparty[at]gmail.com. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce, I realize this may not be the response you're looking for, but let me know if you'd entertain an offer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete