Monday, May 28, 2012

Mayle for Sale, Dress & Bag

Mayle dress from Fall/Winter 2007 collection. I forget the name of this one. It is in perfect shape, a size 2 and fits TTS though I am 4 and could get into it comfortably if my chest were a bit smaller. So I would say a 2-4 with an A to small C cup. Silk bottom fully lined and with pockets. Cotton mix top with brass buttons, pretty salmon-peach color. Asking $175 or best offer.
Mayle Tati bag in great shape with a few spots on the inner lining that likely be cleaned off easily, I just haven't tried. There is also a tear in the lining on one of the inside pockets a few inches long. Again and easy fix but haven't gotten around to it. Asking $75. 

Contact me at sandrausc@gmail.com if interested. Shipping is $5 with delivery confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment